NOTE: X-Pert poles are currently out of stock. Please select an X-Pert Pro 40mm or 45mm Chrome for +$50 as they are available now!
* This item is only available in Contiguous United States by default. See below for Non-Contiguous shipping prices. If you are outside the US in another region such as UK/Europe or Asia-Pacific, please visit the X-Pole Category Page for poles in your country/region.
X-Pert (NX) – The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market! There is no other pole that is both stationary & spinning, bottom-loading that features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pert´s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground.
Spinning & Stationary – Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7′ 4″ to 9′. *If your ceiling height is exactly 9 ft. an additional extension may be needed depending on your set up location. For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase - click here for extensions. Click the image below to see the height chart.
Bottom Loading – No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-Joint Technology – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The X-Pert Set Contains
- Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome – 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases – One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- Photo Display Manual
What is the difference between pole finishes?
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
Stainless Steel – weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
Brass – solid polished brass, high grip
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
What is the difference in pole diameters/thickness?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands.
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
48mm (1.89 in) – its a 40mm pole and becomes 48mm with silicone coating
50mm (2in) – original pole size
53mm (2.09 in) – its a 45mm pole and becomes 53mm with silicone coating
Non-Contiguous (U.S. Territories) Shipping Prices
Additional Shipping to US territories on top of $40 charged at checkout for Contiguous United States
Hawaii: USPS Priority ~3-5 days [~+$75], FedEx 2nd Day 2-4 days [~+$75 X-Sport, ~+$95 X-Pert]
Virgin Islands: USPS Parcel Post 2-3 weeks [+$15], FedEx 2nd Day 2-4 days [+$55]
Puerto Rico: USPS Priority 3-5 days [+$55], FedEx Economy 2-3 days [+$120]
Other Territories, Military Addresses & South America please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a shipping quote.