* This item is only available in Contiguous United Kingdom by default. See below for approximate European shipping prices. If you are outside the UK in another region such as US/Canada or Asia-Pacific, please visit the X-Pole Category Page for poles in your country/region.
X-Pert (NX) – The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market! There is no other pole that is both stationary & spinning, bottom-loading that features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pert´s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground.
Spinning & Stationary – Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7′ 4″ to 9′. *If your ceiling height is exactly 9 ft. an additional extension may be needed depending on your set up location. For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase - click here for extensions. Click the image below to see the height chart.
Bottom Loading – No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-Joint Technology – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The X-Pert Set Contains
- Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome – 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases – One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- Photo Display Manual
What is the difference between pole finishes?
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
Stainless Steel – weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
Brass – solid polished brass, high grip
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
What is the difference in pole diameters/thickness?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands.
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
48mm (1.89 in) – its a 40mm pole and becomes 48mm with silicone coating
50mm (2in) – original pole size
53mm (2.09 in) – its a 45mm pole and becomes 53mm with silicone coating
Approximate European Shipping Prices
Additional Shipping to Europe on top of $15 charged at checkout for United Kingdom. We will contact you after your purchase with the exact amount owing - these amounts will not be automatically added at the checkout. If you do not see your country listed, please email us using the form on the Contact Us page.
Eurozone 1, +$20: Ireland
Eurozone 2, +$25: Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands
Eurozone 3, +$30: Austria, Denmark, Isle of Man, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Luxemburg
Eurozone 4, +$35: Portugal
Eurozone 5, +$45: Greece, Hungary, Poland
Eurozone 6, +$65: Slovenia
Eurozone 7, +$65: Norway
Eurozone 8, +$65: Switzerland